Arctic Chill 88
The ArcticChill 88 is a high capacity, direct chill/pressure cooler with the cooling capacity you want along with the improved hygiene you are looking for. It provides 40 litres per hour with 120 cups immediate draw off, all below 12°C.
The ArcticChill outperforms all conventional water coolers, both tank fed and direct chill. It is ideal for sites where large volumes of cold water are required in a short period of time.
It is fitted with the FloodGuard flood prevention device, stopping any leaks from a mains fed cooler before it becomes a disaster. The water inlet is controlled by the FloodGuard Solenoid inlet valve. This valve is normally closed and only opens to allow water into the cooler to replace what is taken off when the dispensing button is pressed.
- HygieneGuard – Designed to prevent hand to tap bacterial contamination.
- Drip Tray – Lift out design which can be connected to mains drainage. High impact durable plastic and removable anti-splash grid.
- New Drip Tray Overflow System – 3 litre alarmed overflow system which connects to the drip tray can be fitted to all floor standing units as a means to increase the drip tray capacity.
- Cabinet – Cold-rolled 20 gauge embossed steel with baked on acrylic finish.
- Removable Lower Front Panel – Spring loaded lower front panel. Remove drip tray and simply press down to remove entire lower front panel for easy access.
- Compressor & Refrigeration System – Stainless steel, hermetically sealed 1.9 litre direct chill/pressure tank, thermostatically controlled 5C-7C. High volume/high performance, hermetically sealed compressor, using R134a refrigerant.
- Condenser – Floor Standing Cooler: Quiet, static condenser, air cooled. Table Top Cooler: Quiet, fan assisted condenser.
- Power Supply – 220 Volt, 50/60 Hz. Provided with a 3 pin plug and 180cm power cord.