- Legendary reliability, approximately 85,000 units solid
- Easy to maintain and service
- Built on the same platform, and uses many of the same parts as the well known ArcticChill88 and ArcticStar55.
The Jazz 1100
- A stylish water cooler connected directly to the mains water supply
- Triple action filtration system
- Steel cabinet with baked on acrylic enamel.
- Moulded, non-scratch, easy cleaning front panel
The Arctic Chill 88
- High capacity chill/pressure cooler with superior hygiene facilities
- Provides 40 litres of water per hour, outperforming all conventional water coolers
- Stainless steel, hermetically sealed 1.9 litre chill/pressure tank using R134a refrigerant
The ArcticStar 55
- Sturdy and reliable mains fed water cooler with modern design and outstanding versatility
- Hot and cold booster button and sleep mode to save 25% on electricity
- Easy to clean, light blue covered splash back and drip tray grill
Here are five reasons why Health-Spa Water is the company for you:
- Health-Spa Water was the first company to introduce the AutoFill™ (Self Filling) water cooler.
- Health-Spa Water was the first company to introduce the triple action filtration system with the AutoFill™ water cooler.
- Health-Spa Water offers a Service Care maintenance contract for a 1 to 5 year period.
- Health-Spa Water operates a 24-hour call out service, which is covered in all Service Care maintenance agreements.
- Health Spa Water has over 30 years experience in the water industry.
Get in touch with us
Health-Spa Water Limited are specialists in supplying and fitting high quality water filtration systems to both domestic and commercial markets. Our range of products sold worldwide, include; water dispensers, water fountains, Chillers and hot water boilers.
We are committed to providing fresh clean water and are proud to supply to the medical industry and education sector.
chlorine free water!’
Dr D F Morley
It is refreshing to do business with sucha caring and efficient company’
Mr & Mrs M Smith
Mr & Mrs B Petty
continue to advise my patients accordingly’